I have already returned once this boots because they tear apart (cracked) the bottom in about 3 or 4 days.
Now, after summer, when it started to rain again i put my boots on just to find out that both bottoms are completely ruined.
The boots are still barely used and practically new , this shouldn't happen. I always dump my shoes when they are old, im not supposed to dump them because they start to tear/crack. I have this boots for 2 years, only used them when its cold, raining... So i barely use them ( im from Portugal )
I have older boots from must weaker brands, still rocking.
Shame on you DC!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dc Shoes Mens Peary Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I have already returned once this boots because they tear apart (cracked) the bottom in about 3 or 4 days. Now, after summer, when it started to rain again i put..."
- "i bought a dress and it´s completly different from the one on the foto. it´s a very thin a weak fabric, came in different colour ans it´s bad quality and..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."