Porto, Porto
2.3

I have already returned once this boots because they tear apart (cracked) the bottom in about 3 or 4 days.

Now, after summer, when it started to rain again i put my boots on just to find out that both bottoms are completely ruined.

The boots are still barely used and practically new , this shouldn't happen. I always dump my shoes when they are old, im not supposed to dump them because they start to tear/crack. I have this boots for 2 years, only used them when its cold, raining... So i barely use them ( im from Portugal )

I have older boots from must weaker brands, still rocking.

Shame on you DC!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $158. The author is overall dissatisfied with DC Shoes and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about DC Shoes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare DC Shoes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with DC Shoes?

Comments

The seller just returned my money.So thanks to that.

DC costumer services really suck, but the seller was honest enough saying that they had more complains about this boots and just returned the money back.

So for everyone that bought this boots, got get your money. If you try to search for them on any store you will find that they were all magically sold out or out of stock....

naaaaa.They were just removed from the market because of its defects.