2.8

So ordered a new snowboard online on Wednesday morning 1:30 am their time as I'm in mst it was 11:30 here.It says 1-2 business days to ship out of warehouse.

Middle of Thursday and still no new email saying it's shipped, call customer service and get told that Wednesday doesn't count as day 1 even though it was ordered at 1:30am and they open at 8am.. Seriously?

Then I begin to semi-aggressively ask why that day doesn't count and this *** on the phone starts to turn up and tells me a bunch of *** that is pretty much irrelevant and every time I try to talk she says don't interrupt lol like *** I'm the customer u listen.Overall terrible customer service, this will be my last DC purchase

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with DC Shoes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about DC Shoes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare DC Shoes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with DC Shoes?

Comments