My son is a big fan of DC Shoes and clothing.With hesitation I went ahead and placed an order through dcshoes.com.

The offer was free shipping on orders over $100 and receive a $25 coupon towards your next purchase. Before placing the order I called them to confirm that this was the deal, the rep told me that within 7 days of our order shipping we would receive our coupon by e-mail. My credit card was immediately charged for $110.00, we received the shoes by December 23rd. All seems OK at this point.

However, by January 9Th we still have not received our coupon. I called the company and was told "OH Well, you just have to wait". I called a second time only to be told "I don't know what to tell you" I asked two times to be connected to a supervisor, I was told "sorry, their all busy right now". I tried to call the corporate number listed on the Internet, only to find the number was disconnected.

I finally got to a supervisor, her name was Jamie. When I told her the corporate number was disconnected, she said she never heard of that number but could not give me a corporate phone number. I was given a P.O.

box to write and address my complaints.Just received a call back from Jaime who know says "Oh, sorry that promotion was over when you placed your order" SCREW THIS COMPANY, every excuse not to help a customer

Review about: Dc Shoes Shoes.

Had an Experience with DC Shoes?

Comments